Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome...

Well hi there :)

So nice of you to drop by and take a look at the random thoughts and musings of one heck of a normal gay guy :) what can you expect from this blog? well lets just say expect the unexpected.. i for one dont wanna pigeon hole myself on what i can and cant write about.. oh and by the way im not that particular with grammar, so if you are one of those grammanazis, forget about it!! :) oh and as you may have noticed, i have this strange compulsion to put smiley faces at the end of my sentences.. :) see there you go...

i dont know if you wanna know the gay behind this but for the one person out there who might wanna know.. well this paragraph and all its glory is for you ... just call me lavalounger :) i am 25 years old.. and i work for a planning agency in a city that was once famous for its wood.. but has now gone the dumps.. which is sad.. but well such is life ;) anyway yes i am gay.. but as an actor who was recently "outed" fabulously said, i hope that is not the most interesting thing about me.. all my life ive sort of fought against the whole gay label.. but now im sane enough to realize that like rainbows, gays come in a variety of colors.. from the most flamboyant to the utterly boring.. i think im edging towards the utterly boring variety :)

so if you are looking for flamboyant sisters and fabulousity or so, you are not gonna find it here.. the blogosphere is populated with many of my sisters spreading their lovely cyber wings so you can go there.. but if you are seeking someone who can offer you an alternative take on things, then this might be the cyber place for you...

dear readers (of course im assuming i am not the only one reading this), feel free to ask me anything... anything at all.. and id try to respond to your queries to the best of my ability.. no censorship here :) so dont expect me to censor myself also :)

toodles!!!

No comments: